Bodnik Mohawk Limbs
The Mohawk is manufactured in our Bodnik Bows bow manufactory in Germany. Our bowyer Chris Unger has designed a handle which has a perfect grip. The pleasant combination of walnut and Mycarta brings the looks of this powerful recurve bow to perfection. The limbs made of bamboo guarantee its exceptional performance while making it soft to draw. The bow was pre-tested by professionals from the traditional bow scene worldwide and received with enthusiasm.
These are a GIT-R-DONE ARCHERY pro-staff recommended product.
When selecting the short limbs Mohawk Recurve you will get a bow of 60 inches length.
When selecting the long limbs Mohawk Recurve you will get a bow of 62 inches length.
- Bow Length: 60 or 62 inches
- Draw Weight: 20 -55 lbs in 5 lbs steps
- Handle: Walnut, Mycarta, Walnut
- Limbs: Bamboo and Bearpaw Power Glass
- Tips: Mycarta
- Grip: Pistol grip
- String: Whisper String
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Quality: Made in Germany
- Warranty: 30 years Bodnik Bows warranty
- Keep an eye out for longbow limbs to come to Git-R-Done in the new year!
Prices do not include shipping costs.
If ordering OUT OF STOCK please allow 8-12 weeks for backorder delivery.
Look out for Pete Ward's review of his mohawk at:
Check out Bearpaw's review at;